Workers’ Compensation Defense
Established law firm applying more than 150 years’ combined experience to serve your legal needs
Del Collo & Mazzanti LLP in Paoli, Pennsylvania represents employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation matters throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our attorneys have more than 150 years of combined experience providing highly professional legal advice and results-oriented defense to our clients in their workers’ compensation matters. We strive to contain exposure and produce favorable resolution for our clients through aggressive trial litigation and, if necessary, the appellate process, all within clients’ budget guidelines. We are committed to providing clear and timely communication, innovative problem-solving, and cost-effective representation.
Experienced attorneys dedicated to achieving the best results for you
Established in 1989 by Mark L. Mazzanti and Peter Del Collo, Del Collo & Mazzanti LLP has gained a reputation for effective, focused representation. Our attorneys employ their extensive skills and knowledge to your benefit; we work diligently to secure the best possible results for you. Our representation is:
- Experienced – Our attorneys have more than 150 years’ combined experience helping clients reach successful case resolutions. We apply our knowledge to help you determine the best course of action for your case.
- Respected – We are well-respected by the legal community because of our expertise, professionalism, and focus—as evidenced by the firm’s AV Rating. We proudly count two sitting Workers’ Compensation Judges—the Honorable Timothy P. Bulman and the Honorable Cathleen A. Sabatino—as D&M alumni.
- Cost-Efficient – We are dedicated to providing effective and cost-efficient legal services to help you secure your goals and protect your interests. We develop solid relationships with our clients and are devoted to your legal needs.
- Focused – We are focused on obtaining the best results for our clients. We approach matters with a level head to contain exposure and reach a desired resolution through litigation.
Focused expertise in Pennsylvania and New Jersey workers’ compensation defense
We represent employers and insurance companies in all aspects of Pennsylvania and New Jersey workers’ compensation:
- Litigation – We handle all aspects of a case from pre-trial evaluation and budgeting through Decision by the Workers’ Compensation Judge. In between, we are experienced at all phases of litigation, including discovery, settlement negotiations, depositions, and drafting briefs.
- Appellate Process – When necessary, we handle all aspects of the appellate process, including filing appeals, drafting briefs and motions, and conducting oral argument. We have successfully won appeals before the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, Commonwealth Court, and Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Litigation – We handle all aspects of a case from pre-trial evaluation and budgeting through Decisions in all fifteen of New Jersey’s Workers’ Compensation Courts.
- Appellate Process – Also, if necessary, we stand ready to handle all aspects of an appeal before the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey and the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Contact reliable Pennsylvania and New Jersey workers’ compensation defense attorneys today.
If you need to defend an employee’s workers’ compensation claim, reach out to us today. Call Del Collo & Mazzanti LLP at 610-640-4800 to schedule a consultation, or contact us online.